Ursuline High School Rises to the Challenge!7th September 2021
Ursuline students have more than risen to the challenge of online learning during the last 18 months. 54% of all GCSE entries were at grades 9-7, 91% at 9-5 and 97% at 9-4.
Students are presently enrolling onto A Level courses, Vocational courses and our new T Level courses.
Headteacher Ms Waters said, “We are delighted that students’ hard work and tenacity has resulted in these outstanding levels of attainment and progress. Congratulations to every student. I want to publicly acknowledge the diligence and commitment of every member of staff who ensured lessons were delivered online daily right through the lockdown. Their commitment to the success and wellbeing of every student has been absolutely commendable.”
- Highest achieving students
- Alice 9 grade 9s. 1 grade 8
- Sara 7 grade 9s 3 grade 8s
- Madeleine 7 grade 9s 3 grade 8s
- Natalia 7 grade 9s 4 grade 8s
- Madeleine 7 grade 9s 3 grade 8s 1 grade 7
- Eliza 6 grade 9s 4 grade 8s
- Natasha 6 grade 9s 4 grade 8s
- Anna 6 grade 9s 4 grade 8s
- Paulina 6 grade 9s 4 grade 8s