Headteacher: Hattie Elwes
Salary: Teachers’ Main Pay Scale Contract type: Full time
Contract term: One year temporary contract to cover maternity leave
Required: September 2021
St Anselm’s is a small, friendly, high achieving Catholic school that was awarded an Outstanding grade in its last OFSTED inspection. We are looking for a class teacher to join our established and enthusiastic team. This post will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
A practising Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our Catholic ethos are also very welcome to apply. We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom teacher and is willing to develop further
- Has a good understanding of the curriculum and the requirements
- Works well in a team and has good communication skills
- Has experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the needs of children in their class
- Shows willingness to participate fully in the life of our school
- A small, friendly Catholic school with children who are keen to learn and who achieve very high standards
- High expectations for behaviour and strong links with home
- A supportive, experienced staff who work well as a team
- A robust induction, and opportunities for training and career development
- A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
- A Catholic ethos and good links with the parish
We strongly encourage potential candidates to come and look around the school. Please contact us to arrange a visit.
For further information, and to apply, please download the CES application form and details of the post, and return the application form to the headteacher at email@example.com
Closing date: 19th March 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: 29th March 2021
St. Anselm’s Catholic Primary School
London SW17 8RW
Telephone: 020 8672 9227
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.