Headteacher: Ewa Ostrynska
required for September 2021
Clapham Park SW12
NOR @ St Bede’s Infant School: 144 (including Nursery)
NOR @ St Bernadette Junior School: 218
KS2 Lead/Safeguarding/Maths Lead
Salary: L13 – L17
The Governing Board of St Bede’s and St Bernadette Catholic Schools are seeking to appoint a very strong, ambitious and inspirational leader for this exciting post. We are looking for someone who has the vision to provide leadership, guidance and direction, embrace challenges and opportunities across both schools in our Federation, and build on our strengths for the future.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a committed, practising Catholic, has a clear vision, commitment and understanding of Catholic education and the Catholic ethos
• Has proven, recent senior management and leadership experience, with successful experience of curriculum innovation and development and a high level of data competency
• Is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, believes in the importance of effective teamwork and a collaborative approach and is able to build supportive working relationships with colleagues
• Has the highest expectations of self, staff and pupils and Is committed to continuing to raise standards throughout the Federation
• Is committed to ensuring each child reaches their full potential, regardless of additional needs or disability
• Ideally has the NPQH qualification or be willing to undertake this, in order to have the skills and knowledge to be a high performing Deputy Head
We can offer you:
• A strong Catholic ethos, rooted in the Gospel values
• Confident, positive, happy children who live, love and learn harmoniously together and supportive Parents
• Dedicated and highly effective staff who are committed to the wellbeing of our children
• An outstanding leadership team focused on school improvement
• A focused and committed Governing Board
• Opportunities for continuing professional development across the Federation.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interview date to be confirmed with applicants
Application packs are available on the school’s website: www.st-bedes.lambeth.sch.uk or from the School Office 020 86747292
Completed application to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Bede’s and St Bernadette are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and right to work in the UK.