Old Road, Crayford Kent, DA1 4DZ
Required for September 2021
Salary Range: L13 – L21 (£60,073 – £71,666)
PAN: 210 Age Range: 4-11
Following the retirement of the current Head Teacher, the Governors of this welcoming and successful Catholic primary school, are seeking to appoint a new Head Teacher. The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic and offer inspirational and dedicated leadership, committed to providing our students with the very best education.
St Joseph’s is an Ofsted and Section 48 graded ‘Good’ primary school.
The governors are looking for a strong, ambitious and capable leader to build on the schools many strengths.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
- Has a proven track record of strategic leadership with the ability to lead, inspire and support colleagues
- Is experienced in successfully leading a whole school improvement and dedicated to raising standards and enriching the life experience of our students
- Has initiative, drive, integrity, a sense of humour and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking children
- An experienced and dedicated staff
- A well-maintained and resourced school
- A supportive Governing Body and community of parents.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd April 2021 at noon
Shortlisting: Friday 30th April 2021
References sought: Week beginning 3rd May 2021
Interviews: Monday10th and Tuesday 11th May 2021
Visits to the school are encouraged and will follow a strict Covid risk assessment. Please contact Mrs D Heron, Office Manager on 01322 524162 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit. The application pack is also available on the school website www.st-josephs.bexley.sch.uk
St Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and you people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.