Required for September 2021
Group 3 Starting Salary- L19-L24 (£73,715-£82,277)
Additional 25% available for an exceptional candidate.
‘Our school is more than just a school – it’s a special community, a family, a place where everybody feels safe when they come through our doors.’ Maeve and Marcin, Head Girl and Boy at St Andrew’s.
St. Andrew’s is a thriving and happy school community, with a talented and committed staff and strongly supportive parents all united as one through our Catholic faith. Each and every child at our school fills us with pride and continues to inspire us every day. We are seeking a strong and ambitious school leader to build on the many strengths of this wonderful school and to guide us on our future journey.
Our new Headteacher will:
• be a committed, practising Catholic with a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
• provide strong, visionary leadership to the school
• be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives within a culturally diverse community
• be a teacher at heart with the ability to inspire others to learn and develop through collaboration and communicate
• promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all children’s needs
• have a creative and innovative approach to leading the school
• be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with complexity and challenge.
We will offer:
• happy, very well-behaved children who are a pleasure to see every day and strongly uphold the school’s gospel values
• caring, hard-working, and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement
• supportive, engaged parents, including a thriving Parents’ Association (STAPA)
• a knowledgeable and committed Governing Body who provide constructive challenge
Visits to St. Andrew’s are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Finance Officer, Mrs Bull on 020 8769 4980 to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
St. Andrew’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and promotes the elimination of discrimination in employment. If you do have a disability and would need us to make any adjustments, if shortlisted, for you to attend the interview, then please do let us know when you submit your application.
Please complete the application form and send it to:
Headteacher Applications FAO The Chair of Governors,
St. Andrew’s Catholic Primary School,
Applications should be on a CES application form and sent to the school (applications NOT submitted on the CES application form will not be considered).
Closing date: Monday 1st February 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 10th February 2021