The Governors of St Ursula’s Convent School invite applications from highly motivated, inspirational and outstanding teachers for the post of Teacher of RE to start on 1st September 2021.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head of Department in strategically leading and delivering the curriculum, and will have shared responsibility for the overall effectiveness in providing the highest quality of RE education for all our students in our outstanding school. A practicing catholic would be preferred. This role is suitable for an NQT.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who:
- Has commitment to and an understanding of education
- Has experience in raising standards
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is an outstanding teacher
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the School.
- Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
- Be joining a supportive department, who like to work on the same wavelength.
What we can offer you:
- Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority.
St Ursula’s Convent School is an outstanding school where:
- Students are ambitious and aspire to be the very best
- All staff have exceptionally high standards and expectations
- Senior Leaders and all teachers are passionate about making a difference
- Governors are strongly supportive of the school.
St Ursula’s is an outstanding, highly oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a reputation for excellence. As a Teaching School, we are strongly committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Full details including our teaching staff application form can be found on the school website www.stursulas.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 25th April 2021
Interview date to be confirmed
Completed applications and / or any enquires should be sent to Diane Williams, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to accept fully completed school application forms, stand-alone CVs will not be considered.